Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Compassion Home

Dear Friends,

I'm planning to do a charity at Compassion Home at the beginning, but there are 2 organizations helping them during Christmas and the companies are also buying the kids their Christmas wish list. So then i thought..why not we do something different..like a party for them. so a group of us are planning to get together and combine money to buy foods and drinks for the party. For example McD and Domino...food that they can't always eat. So any of my friends that want to join can let me know.

Date: 14 Dec 2008
Time: 2pm-5pm
Place: Compassion Home, USJ

Please refer to the map online if you need to know the exact location. So far the ones that are confirm joining is me(Dewayne), Michelle, Vincent, Winnie, Qi Shiuan, CJ, Reny, Dessy, and Jason. So anyone else interested in joining can let me know..!!


View Larger Map


Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment